You may register for the NC Half Marathon at the Charlotte Motor Speedway and Twilight 5K in any of the following ways:
- Register Online
- Register by mail. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a mail-in application. All applications must be postmarked by 2/21/14.
- We do not accept phone or fax entries.
5K Entry Fees (March 8, 2014, at 6:30 pm)
- $25 before 1/15/14
- $30 from 01/16/14 to 03/7/14 (at 11:59 PM EST)
- $45 at Packet Pick-Up Expo (only if space is still available)
Half Marathon Entry Fees (March 9, 2014, at 7:30 am)
- $65 through 11/15/13
- $75 from 11/16/13 to 01/15/14 (at 11:59 PM EST)
- $85 from 01/16/14 to 03/7/14 (at 11:59 PM EST)
- $100 at Packet Pick-Up Expo (only if space is still available)
- All participants must register online or complete and sign a registration form.
- For the half-marathon, you must be able to complete the 13.1-mile course in 3.5 hours, keeping an average pace of 16 minutes per mile.
- For the half-marathon, you must be at least 12 years of age and a parent or guardian must sign for all participants over 12 but under 18 on race day.
- All mail-in entries must be postmarked by February 15, 2014.
- On-line registration closes at Midnight, EST, March 5, 2014.
- You must be in good health and physically prepared to take on the challenge of a half marathon and/or 5K.
- You must show a photo ID to pick up your race packet. No exceptions.
- Race numbers are required to participate – NO BANDITS!
- YOU MUST PICK UP YOUR RACE PACKET AT THE PACKET PICK UP EXPO.
- No race day packet pick-up for the half marathon
- No coaches, skateboards, baby joggers, bikes, dogs or inline skates will be allowed on the course.
- These are USAT&F sanctioned events and all USAT&F rules and regulations will be enforced.
Entry fees are NON-REFUNDABLE and entries are NON-TRANSFERABLE. Sorry, no exceptions. Once we receive and accept your entry, you will not receive a refund if you cannot participate. You may not give or sell your number to anyone else. You also may not transfer your registration to the following year.
If you registered and are unable to participate in the race, we will be happy to mail your participant T-shirt to you. Please fill out and submit the Cancellation Form. Participant T-shirts will be mailed approximately 4-6 weeks after the event.
Changes or corrections?
Please review your information, if you have changes or edits you can email us at email@example.com before February 14, 2014. After that date, you can make changes during the Packet Pick-Up Expo at the Registration/Solutions Help Desk.